This Agreement gives you, the "Subscriber", certain benefits, rights, and obligations. By proceeding with this registration and using ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com, the "Service" published by ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com, Subscriber hereby accepts the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. Subscriber shall not be entitled to use the Service if Subscriber is unwilling to comply with these Terms and Conditions. Carefully read the following Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions:
The information in the Service is for Subscriber's internal use only. Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that the Service exclusively owns all rights, title, interest in and information received through the Service and all proprietary rights in the information. Reproduction, distribution and transmission of any information obtained from the Service are strictly prohibited, except with ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com prior written permission. Subscriber further agrees not to use or permit anyone to use the information provided through the Service for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose.
Subscribers agree that hours of service for the daily live webcasts provided by ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com may vary due to trading opportunities, market volatility, and Brian's personal scheduling. Subscriber further agrees live webcasts, when the NASDAQ and NYSE are open for trading, will constitute a day of service, regardless of who our trader is. Subscribers further agree and understand that this service is only offered on days when the NASDAQ and NYSE are open for business. Subscriber further agrees and understands that ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com can take up to 10 vacation days per calendar year when the NASDAQ and NYSE are open for business without adding days to the end of subscriber's service, thought we naturally intend on making members aware of such vacation days. Please note that you cannot pause your subscription as all services are prepaid and non-refundable.
Subscriber's further agree that the sharing of username and password are prohibited from both the ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com website as well as the Cisco Webex platform. Your service may be suspended at the discretion of ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com.
Subscriber's further agree and understand that our Senior Trader, Brian Paragamian, has the right to mute parts of the live daily webcast session for business, personal or any reason he deems necessary.
Subscriber's further agree their ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com account is considered prepaid, non-refundable and auto-renewing. Subscriber's further agree if their credit card on file is declined, ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com will continue to attempt to process any credit card on file they may have used for the next 45 days as a courtesy due to the sensitivity of the service ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com provides. Subscriber's further agree their account will automatically close at the end of their prepaid period once a cancellation email is received within 48 hours prior to account renewing to "only" our Info@ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com email address.
Subscriber's further understand and agree that this site and service is designed for educational and informational purposes only.
NEITHER PROFESSIONALSTOCKSTRADERLIVE.COM NOR ANY PROVIDERS OF INFORMATION MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE USE OR THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF SUCH INFORMATION INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. NEITHER PROFESSIONALSTOCKTRADERLIVE.COM OR ANY OF ITS PROVIDERS OF INFORMATION SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SERVICE/WEBCASTS, OR FOR DELAYS IN PROVIDING THE INFORMATION OR OMISSIONS THEREIN. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR OTHER DAMAGES BEYOND THE SUBSCRIPTION FEE FOR WHICH THE SUBSCRIBER SIGNED UP FOR.
Subscriber represents and warrants to ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com that all statements made by Subscriber in using the Service are true, accurate and complete and that Subscriber has the authority to make such statements. You further agree that if you experience a material change in circumstances that you will notify us. Subscriber shall indemnify and hold ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com harmless from all liability, damages and expenses resulting from any third party claim arising from any inaccurate, incorrect or untrue statement made by Subscriber in using the Service or Subscriber's use of the Service.
Subscriber shall pay ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com all fees incurred in the use of the Service in accordance with ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com billing terms. ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com may in its sole discretion change amounts of the fees associated with the Service or the Service itself by no more than $20 per month or $200 per annum without prior notice to Subscriber; though naturally intends on making members aware of any rate changes by emailing member to email which member registered with. Customer further agrees to pay all costs incurred by ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com in collecting overdue fees from Subscriber.
ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com reserves the right to terminate this Agreement or modify these Terms and Conditions for any reason whatsoever, without prior notification. ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com reserves the right to refuse and to terminate Service to any Subscriber at any time without reason. This Agreement supersedes all other agreements and understandings regarding this subject matter and is governed by Wisconsin and United States law without regard to conflict of laws or provisions thereof.
Code Of Conduct We Expect You To Follow:
While using ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com and viewing the live Cisco Webex webcasts, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com products, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or "cracking" or defacing any portion of ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com web site;
- Use any ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com product for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of any ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in a ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com web site;
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com web sites without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of any ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com product or its contents;
- Harvest or collect information about visitors to or members of ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com, without their express consent; or
- Permit anyone without an account or subscription to use any ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com product through your subscription, user name or password.
While using ProfessionalStockTraderLive.com Products you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations